Beginning August 1, 2019 examinations will be offered in ENGLISH ONLY. The Board will no longer offer examination in Vietnamese or Spanish after this date.
Cosmetology School Information
- INSTRUCTOR / ADMINISTRATOR FORM
- SCHOOL FIELD TRIP FORM
- TRANSFER OF HOURS
- APPRENTICE INSTRUCTOR BADGE APPLICATION
- SALON VISIT FORM
ELECTRONIC FILING FOR SCHOOLS
FORMS FOR PRIVATE SCHOOLS
- 100 HOUR ADVANCED MANICURING CURRICULUM - REVISED 5/12/2020
- 1200 HAIR DESIGNER CLOCK HOURS
- 150 HOUR ADVANCED ESTHETICS CURRICULUM - REVISED 5/12/2020
- 1500 COSMETOLOGY CLOCK HOURS - REVISED 5/14/2019
- 200 MANICURING CLOCK HOURS
- 240 HOUR ADVANCED HAIR DESIGN CURRICULUM - REVISED 5/12/2020
- 300 HOUR HAIR DESIGNER TO COSMETOLOGY
- 300 HOUR ADVANCED COSMETOLOGY CURRICULUM - REVISED 5/12/2020
- 450 HOUR NATURAL HAIR STYLIST
- 150 HOUR ADVANCED NATURAL HAIR CURRICULUM - REVISED 5/12/2020
- 600 ESTHETICS CLOCK HOURS - REVISED 5/14/2019
- INSTRUCTOR CURRICULUM FOR COSMETOLOGY OR BRANCH OF COSMETOLOGY
To have Internship Badges processed, the Student Enrollment form and the Salon/School Agreement are required to be email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Internship Student Badges will be sent to the email address listed on the Enrollment form. All questions regarding internship badges should be sent to email@example.com.
Please review all requirements in Chapter 6 -Internship Program prior to submitting information.
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAM STUDENT ENROLLMENT FORM
- STUDENT INTERNSHIP RECORD OF HOURS
- COSMETOLOGY INTERNSHIP ASSESSMENT REPORT
- ESTHETICS INTERNSHIP ASSESSMENT REPORT
- HAIR DESIGNER INTERNSHIP ASSESSMENT REPORT
- MANICURE INTERNSHIP ASSESSMENT REPORT
- NATURAL HAIR STYLIST INTERNSHIP ASSESSMENT REPORT
Barber School Information
- Barber 1000 CURRICULUM - REVISED 5/14/2019
- Barber 1800 CURRICULUM - REVISED 5/14/2019
- Barber Teacher CURRICULUM
eLicense Tips & Answers
- I have completed my barber teacher training; how do I apply for the barber teacher license and examination?
- You need to log in to the eLicense system, go to your DASHBOARD click on Apply For a New License and follow those instructions.
- I have Barber School hours in another state or country, how do I transfer these hours to an Ohio Barber school?
- First you will need to determine the Ohio barber school you wish to attend. Then you will complete and submit the Transfer of Hours form located under the Barber School tab on this page.
- If I owe my school money, can I transfer my barber school hours?
- If you owe a financial obligation to a school, the board will not transfer hours to another location.